Thursday, May 20, 2010

BLOGMania!

Hey guys!

So this is just a quick note for you guys. I am actually creating a few more blogs.

I have this one, which is my personal one with all of my thoughts, updates, and random things blog.


I figure I spend so much time online being completely unproductive, that it's time I channeled that into actual creative productivity.
I really do enjoy writing blogs. There's something really awesome about having your own page for other people to read. It is both educational and interesting.
I'm really excited so I'll tell you what I have planned for the near future.
(Regardless of how many people actually read these.)



Here's the list:

-Beauty blog. Which will cover everything from Makeup, Hair/Skin Care, Product Reviews, maybe some short, step by step tutorials.

-Health blog. This will be covering my ongoing battle to win the war against fat. I will be posting quite a bit of information about healthy foods, exercises, and weekly updates on my weight and progress on dropping the lbs!...

-Entertainment blog. No, your eyes did not deceive you. I am creating a blog about Games, Movies, Music, Awesome Websites to check out, and New Gadgets on the market. Be prepared, because this blog is going to rock your socks off.
Or at least give you something interesting to talk about with your friends.


So, there you have it. I have a lot of awesome posts to come and I'll post the links so you can follow them, when they are finished.


Hope you guys have a great weekend and an awesome night!


Love,
Lauren <3

No comments:

Post a Comment